In order to register with Bleeperbikes Ireland Opco Limited, subscribers will be required to provide personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003). Any information supplied will be treated strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. At no time will information be disclosed to any other third parties, unless in accordance with the Law. Personal data may be anonymised and used for statistical purposes. The Provider will ensure that adequate contractual and technical safeguards are in place to protect personal data and that any use of personal data is done in accordance with applicable laws.
1. Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited understands the importance of data privacy and is strongly committed to protecting personal data.
4. Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited endeavours to collect and process only strictly necessary data in view of the purpose for which the data are processed. Purpose of the data collected
Purpose of the data collected
5. Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited processes data for explicit, legitimate and specified purposes in relation to the operation of the Bleeperbikes scheme.
6. Your data is processed for the following purposes:
• managing your registration for membership of Bleeperbikes;
• managing your subscription and payments to Bleeperbikes.
7. These purposes have been communicated to our Data Protection Officer via the relevant processes.
Information of users
8.In accordance with the Data Protection Act, Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited informs you about the processing of personal data it carries out.
9. Whenever it collects personal data Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited will provide you with clear information including:
• the identity of the controller;
• the purpose for which your personal data are collected;
• whether replies to questions are compulsory or optional;
• the existence of, and conditions to exercise, your rights to inquire about, access, and rectify all of the data relating to you and to object to their processing.
10.Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited discloses your personal data only to authorised and specified recipients. Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited may be required to provide personal data to law enforcement authorities such as An Garda Síochána on request.
11. The recipients of your personal data are the relevant departments within Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited.
12. Your personal data may also be transferred to Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited partners, except if you notify your opposition to the address mentioned at point 17.
13. Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited keeps your data only for the time necessary to carry out the operations for which they were collected and in accordance with the legislation in force.
16.Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited secures your personal data by implementing data protection measures strengthened by the use of physical and logical security measures.
17. In accordance with Data Protection legislation, you have the right to inquire about, access, and rectify all of the data relating to you. You have the right to object on legitimate grounds to their processing. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter, together with a copy of a signed identity document, to the Data Protection Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by post to the following address: Bleeperbike Ireland Opco Limited – Temple Chambers 3 Burlington Road Dublin 4 D04RD68.